Why do you need a day of wedding coordinator?
As a wedding coordinator, we do just that: Coordinate the logistics of your wedding day to ensure that what you’ve spent months researching and planning runs smoothly. From the arrival times of the florist, caterer, entertainment, to packing up your gifts at the end of the night, we’ll take care of it all.
We’re typically hired 3 to 6 months prior to wedding to help with final details. If you haven’t secured all of your vendors, we can help make recommendations and assist with contracts. Need a place for your guests to stay? We are tapped in to local hotels and are familiar with their property. We’ll work with staff to get you the best available rates.
If you haven’t finalized your table favors or need some ideas we’d be happy to offer suggestions based on your personality and wedding theme.
Getting to know you is almost as important as learning about your special day. Our first consultation is free. We want to know about you, your tastes, style, and expectations. Included in our day-of pricing are unlimited emails, and telephone calls. We offer advice, opinions and organize a timeline that’s printed and handed to vendors.
What kind of couple should think about hiring a wedding coordinator?
Every couple that’s planning their own wedding should hire a wedding coordinator. Working with us gives you access to vendors and venues that you may not find on your own. We have relationships with quality professionals that have proved their value and earned our trust. We’ll oversee last minute details so you can relax and enjoy yourself instead of worrying about what comes next. Your wedding day should be about making memories, not decisions!
What’s included in your wedding coordinator package?
- Meet with bride 3 to 6 months prior to wedding
- Preview wedding and reception site with venue staff, caterer, bride & family
- Recommend trusted wedding vendors if you haven’t secured them
- Unlimited correspondence up to the wedding day
3 Weeks Prior to the Wedding
- Distribution of wedding day timeline for vendors and bridal party
- Confirm with vendors venue address, arrival times, and contractual obligations
- Establish that I am wedding coordinator contact for issues or concerns
- Ensure table set-up is accurate and matches number of guests
- Designate person responsible for champagne glasses, cake knife, guest book, & special items
- Help organize and space the processional line-up
- Attend rehearsal along with church official (pastor, priest, rabbi)
The Day of Your Wedding
- Greet guests or instruct ushers on the best way to greet and seat
- Gather and distribute ceremony items (rings, program)
- Monitor set-up and décor for ceremony and reception is as requested
- Serve as the point person for every vendor
- Verify that favors and place cards are placed where they should be
- Make sure candles are lit and lighting is ideal
- Confirm set up of the guest book, gift table and cake table
- Direct events to keep the wedding flowing smoothly and on schedule
- Determine who will be responsible for getting gifts from reception to final destination
- Respond to any last-minute emergencies or changes
- We are on site at wedding ceremony and reception for the duration
Pricing is determined after initial meeting with bride or couple. You’ll find it reasonable and customized to fit your needs. Additional services available as needed.
Call (518) 441-2456 or contact us online for a free consultation.